Join our Multi-Academy Team
With teaching roles across all phases of Education and a range of operational roles across our Multi-Academy Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic MAC provides a welcoming and supportive environment for applicants and employees.
Our vacancies and associated documents are displayed below, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the relevant schools or teams, who will be happy to help. We are an equal opportunities employer, and safeguarding our pupils and staff is at the heart of all we do.
Working across our Multi Academy to provide seamless education.
Casual Cleaning Operatives
Salary: from £9 per hour
Contract type: Casual zero hours
Required from: ASAP
Closing date for applications: Open ended
Vacancy details: Casual Cleaning Operatives Advert
Completed applications: send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Forms for all applicants
The following must be completed and submitted for all roles:
- Relevant application form (see below)
The following are application forms for specific roles, please choose the one that matches the role you are applying for.
Guidance is available in the Notes to Applicants
Submitting your application
Please email your application and supporting documents to the relevant email address:
- Central team and Lourdes IT HR@Lourdesmac.org.uk
- St Augustine’s email@example.com
- St Bede’s firstname.lastname@example.org
- St Peter’s email@example.com
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel firstname.lastname@example.org
- St Thomas More : Teaching roles to email@example.com
- St Thomas More: Support staff roles to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trinity – email@example.com
The Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic MAC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. An enhanced DBS check and workplace references will be required. Evidence of eligibility to work in the UK will also be required.