The service run by the Our Lady of Lourdes Multi Academy Company covers the Bromsgrove and surrounding areas and serves St Bede’s Catholic Middle School and St Augustine’s Catholic High School. Applications are made directly to Lourdes Transport for this services.
The safety and welfare of the riders is paramount therefore the service is provided using well equipped coaches driven by DBS checked and experienced drivers. Behaviour in very important and misbehaviour will not be tolerated. Each rider must sign a behaviour contract before they will be permitted to use the transport provision.
The final routes will be published after the application deadline. The current pickup/drop off points will remain if there is a child wishing to board from that point. New points will be added to accommodate new post code points along the route in operation. Therefore it is advisable to refer to the current routes for information.
As Our Lady of Lourdes Multi Academy Company makes a contribution to the running of the transport services the fares stated are therefore non-negotiable. Students in receipt of Pupil Premium can make applications directly to their school to be considered for financial support.
Worcestershire County Council provide assistance for those meeting their criteria. Applications must be made directly to Worcestershire County Council for consideration. Please visit http://www.worcestershire.gov.uk/info/20045/school_and_college_travel for further information.
The application window closed on Friday, 3rd July 2020 for September 2020, late applications are accepted, please complete an application form.
- Single £535
- Double £890 must be siblings living in the same house
- Triples please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Fares can be paid in 9 installments, a £15 administration charge will be incurred.
6th Form Students
We are able to offer a term by term charge for 6th form students, subject to availability. Please contact email@example.com Please note due to the Summer break responses may be delayed
Covid 19 Information September 2020
Our transport provider Kevs Coaches and Cars have worked closely with us to ensure our coaches and procedures are in line with the Government guidance on student transport.
Below are some of the actions we have taken:
- All riders who are aged over 11 will be required to wear a face covering, please ensure your child has a face covering with them before boarding.
- Hand sanitiser will be available when boarding the coach.
- Increased cleaning of the coaches will take place between each journey.
- Where possible material such as curtains has been removed from the coaches.
- Riders are asked where possible to sit with fellow students from the same ‘bubble’, this is the bubble they are in at school.
- When queuing and boarding the coach riders are asked to keep a minimum of 1 meter from the rider in front of them.
If you have a query regarding MAC Transport please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to the Summer break responses may be delayed.
LOCAL AUTHORITY TRANSPORT
For information on Local Authority Transport please use the links below: